Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Post

First blog post of my life, huge day for me. I have a lot of problems with everyone, and now I finally can air them out. Could be therapeutic, but my guess is it will be a lot of poor grammar, poor spelling, and bitching about work. There may be a nugget of humor every now and then, but I would not hold my breath. Just to clarify what a large portion of my complaints and grievances will be about, I am a pharmacist who deals with a not too intelligent public most of my life. When not getting yelled at for insurance issues or lost Vicodin, I drink heavily to not think about work, which is when I should be at my best blogging capacity. Well just a brief introduction of things to come for now. Blogging will continue as more adventures arise, until then thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment