Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drive-Thru Society

I hate nothing more than the drive-thru at my store. A bunch of lazy ass people who should be getting more exercise can't walk twenty yards to get their diabetes/blood pressure medications. Evolution must be pissing its pants that it gave humans legs to move around with instead of just slapping two wheels onto our fat asses. The city where I work is filled with some prime examples of these sluggish people, but today I saw something that I could not believe. Something that shook my faith in humanity to the core. I am by no means a religious person, and I just enjoy all the commerical things that Christmas time provides, but even I was appalled when a recently errected sign outside of my pharmacy read these words "Drive-Thru Nativity Scene" with a big fat arrow pointing underneath it for all the big fat morons to follow. The redneck hilljacks in the area will love enjoying the holidays from their extended cab, confederate flag sporting pickup trucks. Nothing says I am lazy and have no self respect like blowing cigarette smoke in the three wise mens' faces while driving through a holy scene at five miles per hour. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment