Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The New Love of My LIfe


After months of yearning and burning, long sleepless nights and secret internet research, I have finally made a decision that will alter my life for years to come, I bought a new vacuum cleaner. Not just any vacuum cleaner, a Dyson ball vacuum cleaner. It is everything I have ever dreamed of. I remember being a little kid, and sitting there wondering why vacuuming had to be such a chore, thinking there had to be a better way to clean, and now those dreams have finally come true. Seriously, this vacuum is amazing. I sucked up about 4 tanks full of crap out of my carpet, which I previously thought was relatively clean. The ball really does let you just turn corners with a flick of the wrist too, it is really easy to maneuver around. The only mental challenge I had with the purchase was spending an outrageous amount of money for a vacuum cleaner. Given the recent tragedy in Haiti, I found it hard to justify such an extravagant item, but then the answer hit me like a ton of bricks. What better way to help clean up Haiti, than with a super awesome vacuum cleaner. Moral conundrum solved, I can now sleep at night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Greg, I love your posts. You should do them more often - they make me laugh. And so does that pic.

    ReplyDelete