Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Olympic Update


Is everyone as pumped about the Winter Olympics as I am? If you just nodded your head, than you are more excited than I am. Not to take anything from the games or the athletes, I really do like when countries come together to compete. I like a lot of the new sports that have been added to spice things up such as snowboarding and pretty much anything where people are flying haphazardly through the air. I did have a moment last night when I was watching speed skating where I found myself hoping to see someone's limb get cut off though, and needless to say when it did not happen, I found my interest level drop considerably. I honestly don't want to see anyone get hurt, but when you think it is going to happen, and it does not, it is a huge let down. I also realized that one person has all ready died this Olympics, so I tip the hat covering my bald head to all the Olympic athletes competing, just don't tease me.

No comments:

Post a Comment