Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Super Cool Things I love....for two weeks

I remember when getting a Wii was my main mission in life. I would stand outside Best Buy every Sunday morning, and hope they got a shipment in for the week. Many weeks i was disappointed, but then finally it happened. I was the proud owner of a Wii and life was good. I played a lot of bowling, golf, and guitar hero for about two weeks, then the thrill wore off. I would play periodically once a week of so, then once a month, then every few months. Just when I was ready to give it all up a miracle happened. Something new and exciting came into creation that I just had to have, the Wii fit. How could I get tired of this? Exercise and a video game, what a great concept. I could never get tired for pretending to hula hoop or ski jump, or could I? I don't even think the novelty of the Wii fit lasted more than a week. Luckily the Wii fit has a talking character on it that reminds you how lazy your are and how much weight you have put on. On a whim today I turned the sucker on, and that little bitch said, "I haven't seen you in a while. It has been 285 days since your last workout." Now how does this little bastard know what I have been doing outside of Wii world? Eff him. I think I am going to go buy the new motion active sensor for Playstation 3 just to spite that little jerk. I am sure the improved graphics are what have been holding me back on Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment