Friday, February 3, 2012

Holiday Detox Week Five

Currently on my fifth beer, so you can take from that what you will.  I did work out everyday this week, so that's a plus.  I also ran 8 miles this morning, and have only drank 1 vitamin water accompanied by 5 beers all day, so you can take from that what you will.  On an unrelated note, I just watched the movie Real Steal.  It was actually pretty good.  I think I will have a permanent man crush on Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I will just have amnesia to the last 2 X-Men movies.  I consider working out six days a week, getting mildly buzzed 4 days a week, and getting shit faced 1 day a week as totally normal.  That leaves 2 days of detox, what more can one ask for.  Back to the movie though, pretty inspiring stuff.  Makes me want to start making robots to kick the shit out of my pharmacy customers.  I can't wait for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment