Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Abraham Lincoln Was A Badass

I have meaning to write about this for a while, but I thought I would wait to see if the idea seemed less cool after about a month. It did not. I recently finished the book Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. It is by the same guy who wrote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It was told as a narrative of somebody who uncovers Lincoln's secret diary about his vampire hunting activities and ties it in to events that actually took place in his life. It was a good mix of history with what I suspect is a little bit of fiction. There are some pretty convincing photos in the book that make it not seem so far fetched, but with photo shop anything is possible these days. Definitely a good read if you are in the mood to set reality aside for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment