Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two Posts In One Day

Due to a super long absence from blogging, I thought that two posts in one day might help to make it up for the three or four people who actually read this thing. I have moved pharmacies from Portage, IN to Hammond, IN. For those of you not familiar with Indiana, Hammond is where the movie A Christmas Story took place. And for those of your really not familiar with Indiana, Hammond is now nothing like the movie A Christmas Story. It's more like A Christmas Story where everyone speaks Spanish and instead of the kid sticking his tongue to a pole, it gets cut off in a gang retaliation. This is where I have decided to set up camp for my new "I don't care campaign". I have realized that in order to get fired from my job, I would probably have to stab a customer with a spatula and at least break skin. Nothing is going to make these Medicaid frenzied people happy, so I have given up on customer service scores. That being said, I don't plan on being rude to anyone who is pleasant, but if you are a ridiculous dick to me, then don't expect anything short of my minimal effort. My new store is actually a little less busy than my last one, so hopefully that will lower my stress level and alcohol intake, while simultaneously increasing my energy to blog. Only time will tell, but it's a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Do nights. There are less people to piss you off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to come and be unpleasant to you at your store - to see your reaction.

    ReplyDelete