Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Spirit

Christmas is almost upon us. It's freezing out, snow is in the air, and the people of Hammond, Indiana have decided it's time to go full throttle on their Xanax and Vicodin before the holidays. In the last two weeks I have been told to suck a kindly gentleman's privates, have intercourse with myself, and compared to Satan (not Santa) himself. The Christmas spirit is almost too much for me to handle. I am pretty sure the Santa Clause of Hammond works at the Medicaid office. Parents probably take their kids to the office and have them sit on their case workers' laps so they can tell how their parents are too lazy to support them and they need free medications that they don't really need all year long. Talk about the present that keeps on giving, free health care. And by free, I mean I am paying for it. Sorry for the recent lack of blogging, I have been building up a lot of rage and it should start boiling over pretty soon, so there should be a plethora of blogging in the near future. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment