Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Hate the New Year

The new year is fun for about 2 hours before I pass out drunk on 1/1, then the real nightmare begins at work on the next business day. "What? You mean my insurance changed with the new year?" "I all ready me my deductible!" "I never got a new insurance card!" This is what I have to look forward to as the new year rolls around. The only thing I have slightly working in my favor is that 99% of my patients are on medicaid, and that really does not change with the new year. The rest of the morons will have to go dig through their trash to find those cards that they threw out or review their new coverage information that they never bothered to read. Boo-fucking-hoo to everyone that has a huge deductible. It's not my fault. Maybe you will be more grateful when your $200 co-pay goes back to $20 after your reach it, but I highly doubt it. Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment