Friday, February 4, 2011

Was There A Blizzard or Something?

Well now that everyone is finished digging out and back to work, I thought I'd give you something to help pass the time. I for one missed the blizzard. I was out of town in the upper peninsula of Michigan, and the whole thing went south of where I was. I did enjoy all the news coverage and Facebook updates from everyone freaking out. Upon returning home, I have to say I was very disappointed driving around Chicago, it did not look too bad. Upon getting back to Indiana though, there was definitely some rough conditions here. I evidence this by the fact that my 300 pound grill was blown away and then buried in snow. Note to self: light grill using a long pole in the spring. I also have six foot snow drifts in my front yard. Glad I missed out on all the chaos that ensued, especially at work. I am sure the Vicodin frenzy on Tuesday was outrageous. Plenty of "I need it before the storm" bullshit. They are lucky I was not there. I would have had one word for them, "ration it bitches." Actually I guess that's more like three words, but I am still glad I missed all the whining. Anywho, hope everyone survived the near apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment