Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Fine Frenzy

I went to A Fine Frenzy concert last night with some friends. I don't know if I have every been to a concert where I did not know any songs, it makes for a bit of a long night. Despite not knowing any lyrics, the concert was overall descent. The lead singer of Fine Frenzy definitely did creep me out a little bit. Very good singer, but bright red hair and lips that look like she just got done drinking wine from a can make for an interesting combination. One thing I did find myself thinking about halfway through the show is how much I like the word frenzy and how it does not get used often enough. The only time I ever use the word is to refer to a feeding frenzy, which usually occurs either during shark or around Thanksgiving. I am definitely going to try to fit it into everyday life more often, probably as something along the lines as a Vicodin frenzy. That's all for now, time for a little relaxation frenzy. (Good, but not great usage)

2 comments:

  1. Wine from a can? Did you recently watch Always Sunny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is an idea I shall be using quite often.

    ReplyDelete