Friday, November 20, 2009

UPDATE: Katamari Has Arrived

Well I know you have all been on pins and needles, I finally received Katamari Forever this week. It is just as I remembered only now it has better graphic and I get to play it on a huge TV. The storyline is similar to the first one except now you are on a mission to not only replace the stars in the galaxy, but to also help your dad (the king of the galaxy) regain his memory. There is a hint of incest in the game where you seem to get unusally close to some of your cousins, but you have to keep in mind this game is pretty much designed for Japanese people. I'm not sure what the means, but it probably measns something. If you have a history of seizures I would net recommend this game without a loading dose of Depakote, though, there are lots of bright flashing colors. The dialouge also is rather humorous and leads me to believe there is a lot lost in translation for the original Japanese version. The controls are a little tricky, but for a game where the only point is to roll a sticky ball over items, you have to add a challenge somewhere. The game incorporates the motion sensors in the PS3 controller so that you can now jump by jerking the controller in an upward direction while playing. Overall, I am rather pleased, it is everything I expected with a few bonuses.

1 comment:

  1. I am awesome at this game, since I got the cow immediately!:)

    ReplyDelete