Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Katamari Forever



I just ordered Katamari Forever on Amazon, and I must say this is the most excited I've been since the last time I spanked the box. For those of you, let me rephrase, for most of you who don't know what Katamari is, it is a crazy Japanese game where you roll objects up into a gigantic ball so that they can become stars. The stars in the galaxy have all disappeard and as prince of the galaxy it is your job to gather objects large enough to replace them. The concept seems bizarre to say the least, but it is a lot of fun. You always start off as a really small ball rolling up things like thumb tacs and ants, but as your ball gets bigger you roll up larger objects like livestock and houses. Control is the main issue with the game, as in real life the bigger your ball gets the harder it is to control it. More posts will follow after the game arrives to see if I was justified in getting so excited. For right now, I will wait on pins and needles for general postal delivery, which will unfortunately be delayed one day due to Veteran's Day. Due to the current wars going on, I am going to let it slide this one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment